CACI is seeking a Technical Intelligence analyst to support intelligence assessment and product development.
- develop, process, and evaluate TECH INT data
- produce prototype TECH INT exploitation and signature reports, products and databases
- support the development of associated systems which acquire TECH INT data including, but not limited to, seismic, acoustic, infrasound, very low frequency and extremely low frequency electromagnetic sources
- participate in scientific panel reviews of ongoing and new technology developments pertaining to TECHINT capabilities
- Active TS/SCI and eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). Candidates are required to undergo a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- certified at DAWIA Level II or equivalent in the test and evaluation functional area
- knowledge of DoD and industry test facility capabilities and their testing protocols/procedures
- significant experience conducting and documenting system/sensor testsEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in geophysics, physics, or an engineering discipline
- 10 years' experience in geophysical Technical Intelligence(TECHINT), processing, exploiting, and/or analyzing data from multiple sources such as seismic, acoustic, infrasound, very low frequency and extremely low frequency electromagnetic sources
- significant current experience(i.e.,within last 2 years) in TECH INT analysis training/techniques
- current ESRI ArcGIS Desktop Professional Technical Certification(EADP) or equivalent certification
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.