CACI Enterprise Information Technology (CACI EIT) is looking to hire an experienced Program Manager to support a 10-year large, complex global enterprise IT program for our Intelligence Community (IC) customer.
- Responsible for providing the strategic direction, prioritizing resources, and overseeing day-to-day activities for the development, implementation, maintenance, and operation of a flexible and robust secure Information Technology Infrastructure (ITI), leveraging IT efficiencies such as Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Cloud Computing.
- Responsible for interfacing with the corresponding Government Program Manager and Contracting Officer on all matters concerning the contractual relationship.
- Defines, acquires, and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function.
- Responsible for all capabilities, services, and configuration for each technology framework: Computing, Print, Voice, Video, Connectivity, Enterprise Management, and Enterprise Security.
- Represent the program's technical interests with partners, suppliers, industry associations, and government entities to ensure the flow of technical information and best practices.
- Plans, schedules, and establishes daily, weekly, monthly, and annual activities necessary to meet program timetable for Technology Refresh, Modernization, and Technology Insertion.
- Focus on continual service improvement to increase efficiency and cost optimization of services.
Education and Experience:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 12 to 15 years of related experience, including 5 to 7 years of management experience.
- 5+ years of experience working within the Intelligence Community;
- Industry leading expertise in management of enterprise IT programs;
- PMP certification;
- Experience and knowledge with ITIL process best practices
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.