CACI is seeking a Desktop/System Administrator in Washington, D.C.
Under close supervision, maintains data files and control procedures for a system of networked computers or for a single
group of microcomputers linked to a host workstation.
This is a funded position for candidates with the ability to maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer issues in a timely manner while maintaining tight Service Levels.
- Oversee numerous customers and work in a team environment to resolve IT related issues with hardware and software.
- Assists in maintaining system security and data integrity.
- Assigns passwords and monitors use of resources, backs up files as required and responds to management requests for
- Support and maintain 27,000+ desktops with a team of technicians.
- Troubleshoot network, server, desktop, and printer issues to resolution.
- Work in an ever-changing technical team environment.
- User Account administration in Active Directory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and up to four years of related experience.
- Must have Security + certification
- Must have A+ certification
- Must have a working knowledge of Win7 and Win10 IT related issues (mostly PC desktop)
- Additional training will be required to support legacy systems. May require specialized technical certifications.
- Current Secret security clearance, ability to obtain Top Secret clearance.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate
with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.