CACI is looking for full-time Finance Administrator -“ Senior to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a full-time Finance Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Assists in the establishment of commitments and obligations and periodically revalidates them within established guidelines and procedures.
- Analyzes moderately complex accountings and clears accounting suspensions.
- Researches finance regulations and data within financial systems to resolve standard financial problems and issues.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Six years progressively responsible related experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills; oral and written communication.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
- Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of automated financial systems.
- Associate's Degree in finance, business administration, or a closely related field.
- Equivalent relevant experience may be substituted for the education requirement on a year for year basis.