CACI is seeking a Technical Intelligence Fusion analyst to support intelligence assessment and product development.
- develop, process, evaluate and/or prototypes multi-discipline TECHINT exploitation and signature reports, products, and databases
- create data products and support/develop associated systems which heavily utilize technically- derived data from multiple sources to include MASINT, IMINT, OSINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT
- lead the assessment of developmental integrated software
- establish procedures and documentation formats
- integrate transition processes and implement modifications
- ensure new products, si gnatures, and processes meet customer requirements and are understood by non-technical consumers
- prepare and review quality of technical reports and briefs
- Active TS/SCI and eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). Candidates are required to undergo a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
- 1 0 years' experience includin g, but not lim i ted to one or more of the following toolsets: ArcGIS, ERDAS Imagine, ENVI, RemoteView, IEC, Satellite ToolKit, ArclMS, ArcSDE, Geodatabases, Link Analysis, Socket Set, lminer, S-plus, Stella, other physics based modeling tools, GALE, and other related tools
- si gnificant current experience(i.e., within last 2 years) in TECH INT fusion training/techniques
- current ESRI ArcGIS Desktop Professional Technical Certification(EADP)
- current ASPRS Mapping Scientists in Remote Sensing certification or GIS/LIS certification(s) or equivalent certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree and 7-9 years of experiences.
Master's degree preferred or equivalent experience
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.