CACI is looking for a Test Automation Developer to support system integration and test activities for the Command and Control System -“ Consolidated (CCS-C) Production and Sustainment Contract (CPASC) project. Major responsibilities of this position include:
- Test Automation Development to support system integration and test activities.
- Development and execution of integration scripts and capabilities-based test cases toward validation of System requirements.
- Support to the System Test Team process to ensure that regression test procedures are testable, developing automated regression tests scripts for execution during quarterly releases in a formal test activity.
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of Test Readiness Reviews (TRR) to ensure process compliance as well as readiness for software to be placed into test and deployment environments.
- Resolve complex technical issues in primary area of competence.
- Typically deal with several tasks at the same time.
- Provide technical guidance and review if needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current/active or the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
o Due to the nature of our work this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance.
- US Citizenship is required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field preferred, or 2-4 Years Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Experience in automated and/or script-driven testing.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Experience with modular software development and software/scripts built for reuse.
- Must be able to effectively communicate key technical issues with a diverse customer and stakeholder community.
- Must possess strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft toolset including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Must be able to obtain Security+ Certification
- Experience testing software to include developing and implementing test plans, test procedures, and test reports
- Knowledge of requirement analysis
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (TestComplete in particular)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (VBScript, JScript, CScript)
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies.
- Understanding of the complete software life cycle.
- Knowledge of working within the DoD or AFSCN domain
- Ability to evaluate test procedures and design appropriate automation scripts.
- An understanding of software testing, concepts and philosophies; creative problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of virtual environment
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS