CACI has an immediate opportunity for a Unix/Linux Systems Administrator with experience supporting the Intelligence Community. In this position, you will utilize your demonstrated experience in Linux or Unix systems, architectures and associated hardware.
Responsibilities may include:
Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process. Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Minimum of 6 years UNIX and/or LINUX workstation, server and network support experience.
- Experience in SIGINT system development, integration or test (minimum 1 year)
- 4 + years of computer networking experience including node configuration and management
- 4+ years experience with router and other network communications equipment configuration, maintenance and management
- Certification (or must become certified within 6 months of being assigned to the position) as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA). CACI will sponsor the certification.
- Current TS/SCI poly
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelors degree and 5 to 7 years experience
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.