BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.
We are looking for talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Current/active TS/SCI Clearance
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree and 5 to 7 years of experience with research tools such as MATLAB, R, etc.
- Ability to program with Python, Ruby, Java, or other applicable languages
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques including neural nets, clustering, classification
- Experience with advanced mathematics such as numerical analysis, statistics, and graph theory
- Ability to work in a laboratory environment in an independent manner
- Possess excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Experience working with large datasets
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional (Desired) qualifications:
- Knowledge of Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Knowledge of SIGINT and OPIR
- Other Tech stack knowledge: PostGIS, MongoDB, Linux
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
Additional BITS Information:
Not to mention BITS benefits are quite unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/benefits.shtml
We believe in healthy home/ work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Check us out at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/