Oversight of the planning, development and implementation of dynamic content to be posted on an internal government website.
Provides the oversight and creation, editing, posting and updating of relevant multimedia content on a daily basis. Candidate's skillset must include effective writing capabilities, creativity, leadership, organization and problem solving.
Provides overall strategic direction of website content and ensures that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved. Leads the conceptual process in short and long-term planning for the development of programming on customer website. Includes the posting of articles, videos and photos relevant to the target audience. Will serve as the lead internal and external customer outreach liaison for the website.
Will be involved in the assembly of project teams through close coordination with business area team leads. Coordinates resource allocation to ensure that project tasks are completed on time and within budget. Schedules and chairs pre-production meetings with stakeholders, production staff, and other involved personnel.
Will apply technical design production techniques, tools and software to produce organized file structures for the site and establish a plan for presentation, output and archiving. Responsible for reviewing and leading the design of all websites that fall under the flagship site and shall consistently follow workflow procedures.REQUIRED:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 7-9 years of related experience, with one to two years supervisory/management experience. Five years of relevant experience in public relations, media relations, government relations, or corporate communications
- One year of experience in a deadline-driven environment, such as a news room or other electronic media environment.
- Two years of relevant experience exercising editorial judgement including suitability, length and neutrality of opinion.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, mass communications, creative writing, or other writing field
- Relevant experience with basic text and image formatting.
Candidates with current TS/SCI clearance are preferred, however, will accept candidates with a Top Secret clearance; SCI and Ci Polygraph must be obtainable.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.