Defense Health Agency (DHA) Cybersecurity Assessment and Authorization Support
The Defense Health Agency (DHA) is a joint, integrated Combat Support Agency that enables the U.S Army, U.S Navy, and U.S Air Force medical services to provide a medically ready force and ready medical force to Combatant Commands. The DHA supports the delivery of integrated, affordable, and high-quality health services to Military Health System (MHS) beneficiaries and is responsible for driving greater integration of clinical and business processes across the MHS.
The DHA Cybersecurity Assessment and Authorization Support task will assist in the project execution of Combat Support and Information Assurance (IA) services at locations throughout the Continental US (CONUS) and Outside the Continental US (OCONUS) areas. This includes support to all DOD Military Health Services sites, which vary in size from 1500 to over 60,000 server and workstation assets, and support as many 430 Programs of Record Systems as determined by the sponsor of varying size, architecture and operating systems.
- Provide expertise to develop and review plans to assess the security controls.
- Assess the security controls in accordance with the assessment procedures defined in the DHA security assessment plan.
- Prepare the security assessment report documenting the issues, findings, and recommendations from the security control assessmentEducation:
- BS degree in Engineering, Physics, Network Security, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Three (3) years of experience in Engineering, Systems Analysis, Medical Systems, Information Assurance, Web Development, or Engineering Management to include: Systems/Equipment Support, and Test and Evaluation support of C4ISR requirements.
- One (1) year of technical experience in support of information assurance/network protection or virtualization projects. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- Advanced degrees substitute for experience as follows: MS -“ two (2) years of experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- IAT/IAM Accreditation within 6 months of assignment as well as Security+ Certification