Develops custom programs for web sites that will attract and appeal to users, and provide desired information. Possesses expertise in programming and server software operations. Creates Web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, C, VB or other languages to make business applications accessible. Serves as team leader and provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- Familiar with the design, development, deployment and maintenance of fully-functional web sites and web applications.
- Experience shall include web solutions that use many, if not all, of the following technologies:
- UNIX/Linux servers and application servers
- Microsoft Windows servers and application servers
- Ruby and Ruby-on-Rails
- JQuery and JQuery DataTables
- Microsoft IIS
- Experienced with web site and application security measures and practices
- Experience with security accreditation and testing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
◦ Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of related work
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.