CACI is looking for full-time Mission Support Administrator-Level 3 to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
A Day In the Life:
As a Mission Support Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Maintains a schedule of appointments for a manager or office
- Monitors e-mail and telephones of manager(s) or office members
- Assists in planning, scheduling, organizing and execution of meetings, conferences, and off-sites
- Makes travel arrangements for unit managers and others
- Assists with ordering of supplies and arranges for the repair of office equipment
- Work is typically performed in an office environment, requiring the use of computer terminals and standard office equipment to accomplish work objectives. Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time. The position may also require lifting, pushing and/or carrying equipment averaging 30+ lbs.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Seven years of administrative or comparable experience
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral, and written)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Experience with maintaining multiple calendars
- Experience with our client's administrative systems
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with client cable system
- Experience with coordinating travel