Provides intelligence support for operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
THIS POSITION REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF A 6 MONTH DEPLOYMENT
- Government trained intelligence analysts, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) specialists, or electronics technicians with a minimum of 8 years of experience; however, on a case-by-case basis a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 8 years experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency or EOD technical is acceptable.
- Knowledgeable of improvised explosives, devices and their uses. Understand trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- The Contractor shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines. Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth
- Be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research and writing skills; and be capable of effectively operating alone in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting
- MOS 18C, 180A, 31D, 311D, 35D 35F, 350F, 35T, 35S, 89D, 94F, 94E, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811.
Desired: Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis and previous deployment to Afghanistan
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience. 12 years experience in lieu of degree will be considered .Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.