CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for an Client Relationship Manager on a long-term opportunity providing mission-critical Enterprise IT Service Management solutions.
The Client Relationship Manager works across the entire organization focusing on the customer to ensure that we are providing the most customer-centric experience possible. Using customer feedback, customer activity data, and metrics the position identifies current customer problems with the intent of eliminating them for future customers. This role is to advocate for customers by providing compelling business cases, making actionable recommendations, driving solutions where we own the experience, and collaborating with teams across the program to implement changes in products, processes, systems and policies.
As the "Voice of the Customer," the Client Relationship Manager handles anything major that might affect our customers. In this role, you will be a key Client Relationship Manager and ambassador working directly with all customers. This positions reports directly to the Program Manager, working across all function areas to ensure all objectives and the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved. The ideal candidate will relish the opportunity to collaboratively work with the customer base to solve real-world service issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong influencing skills that can persuade a cross-organizational team to modify processes to improve customer experience.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to detail, proactive self-starter.
- Strong track record of cross organizational relationship building.
- Demonstrated experience presenting to and working with all levels of Senior Management.
- Customer focus, ability to walk in customer's shoes, standing up as customer advocate.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- High level of computer literacy, Strong Excel and Word skills.
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation.
Education, Experience and Certification Requirements:
- Five years' progressively experience in Enterprise ITSM customer support and service.
- Bachelors degree and seven years' experience.
- Experience in analysis (Customer Service analysis or Operations analysis).
- Respond quickly to customers via Phone, Chat, and replying to tickets (email) to resolve any issue they may have.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Identify and escalate priority issues as necessary.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
- Providing consultative support to ensure our customers are on the right solution for both initial sales and upgrade opportunities.
- Follow up in a timely manner to customers when necessary.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures that can positively impact the customer experience.
- Stay current with changes, updates and trainings.
Required Skills and Background
- A commitment to our customers' satisfaction and outstanding service.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including data analysis.
- Two + years in customer support service for technical products.
- One + years' experience using a ticketing system such as Remedy.
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within or servicing the federal government.
- Masters in Computer and Information Technology Service or Business Administration from an accredited post-secondary institution or program.
- ITIL Foundation V3 certification or higher.
- Experience with dashboard and monitoring toolsets.
US-Oklahoma City-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY