CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a IT Operations Director on a long-term opportunity providing mission-critical Enterprise IT Service Management solutions.
The IT Operations Director is a senior member of the team. He/She will be the primary focal and have the duties to integrate all functional task areas across the enterprise to ensure high-quality services are being delivered to the end-users. The IT Operations Director will also ensure that seamless operations occur across the functional areas, while fostering a culture of collaboration and continual service improvement to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of deployed services. He/She will have direct oversight of all task leads and make sure that all team members consistently adhere to policies, processes, and procedures. The IT Operations Director will monitor all performance metrics to ensure the service delivery we provide meets all Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The IT Operations Director also interacts with key customer stakeholders and internal team leads to coordinate activities, review planned changes, respond to unplanned outages, and to resolve escalated issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for integrating all functional task areas across the enterprise to deliver high-quality service to the end-users
- Ensures a seamless operation across all functional task areas and while fostering a culture of collaboration and continual service improvement
- Ensures consistent adherence to policies, processes, and procedures
- Monitoring all performance metrics to ensure the service delivery meets all SLAs
- Provide technical leadership, managerial, and administrative direction
- Interact with key customer stakeholders and internal team leads to coordinate activities, review planned changes, respond to unplanned outages, and to resolve escalated issues
- Create, monitor, and report to internal management and customers on the performance metrics and KPIs based on the IT service deliverables and the SLAs
- Investigate and report all breaches of OLA's and Service Management Processes and manage the proposal and implementation of solutions to prevent future occurrences
- Ensure effective delivery, management and improvement to customer satisfaction
Education, Experience and Certification Requirements:
- Ten years' progressively experience in large enterprise IT environment
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or an equivalent from an accredited institution
- Technical understanding of IT software, hardware, and integration projects.
- ITIL certification
- Masters in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or an equivalent from an accredited institution
- ITIL Master certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Specific experience all or some of the following areas; service centers, helpdesk functions, asset management, mobile support
- Experience with BMC Remedy ITSM tool
- Experience with dashboard and monitoring toolsets
Experience working in and managing IT services on a 24x7 environment