Duties and Responsibilities:
- OSINT Analyst integrates intelligence data, analyze, and produce open-source intelligence in response to priority
intelligence requirements on political, military, economic, social, criminal, or counterterrorism issues.
- Provides analysis of the media articles collected through the OSINT cell from many different sources and types of news
media taking into account each source's unique biases.
- Collects data for reports based on the general and specific collection plans of the G2 components; creates and maintains
products such as Media Source Guide, RFI products, edits translated material and publishes OSINT reports; compiles,
creates, formats, and edits daily and weekly news analysis compilations from all source materials and media formats for
publications such as The Daily Falcon; identifies trends to assist Information Operations, PSYOPS, and other sections in
conducting assessments, targeting and other functions.
- Applies knowledge of target area history, local customs, and current events in targeting, assessment, and
trend analysis processes.
- Monitors local/regional print media sources, radio, television and satellite transmissions, and provides assessments of
- Conducts internet searches of geographic and topical interest for inclusion in OSINT reports and products.
- Provides specialized analytical products.
- Arabic language at the 3/3 level.
- TS/SCI Clearance with Master's degree in a related field and 3 years of specialized OSINT experience; OR Bachelor's degree
in a related field and 6 years of specialized OSINT experience; OR 10 years of specialized OSINT experience with
appropriate military and civilian training in the intelligence analysis field.
- The OSINT Analyst must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the intelligence cycle and architecture, to
include planning, collection, research, analysis, and production, in addition to language requirement identified above.
- Experience at national level agency and deployed experience.