CACI serves the U.S. government by accelerating the transformation of health-related services through the application of new healthcare strategies and innovative technologies. We provide healthcare subject matter expertise, software development, systems integration and other IT-related services to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Defense Military Health System. Our HHS customers include the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, and the Federal Drug Administration. We provide comprehensive support throughout Federal Healthcare, including benefits and payer services, public health, healthcare delivery systems and medical logistics programs. CACI teams bring in-depth, first-hand understanding of payers, providers and patients to every project, to provide efficient and effective customer-centric solutions and services.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of critical national missions. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
Systems Architect is responsible to serve as a project authority on a Big Data analytics solution for the federal government. This person will define database organizations, standards, controls, procedures, and documentation; advise application development staff and users on database solutions to business problems, data architectures, database management system facilities and capabilities, and the operation and tuning of databases; ensure economic and efficient availability of data within adequate safeguards; develop expertise in use of automated tools for database design and implementation. This person will participate as a leader and as a senior team member
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree a nd 10 to 12+ years of experience
- Four years of experience in Enterprise Data Analytics Warehouse environment supporting business and data analysis, translating strategic requirements into a usable enterprise information architecture
- Customer focused, including assisting the customer in understanding the solution alternatives
- Actively participate in defining technical standards and guidelines, including ensuring data/information assets are identified, stewarded and leveraged across the enterprise.
- Ensure focus is on information/data quality by developing/publishing enterprise data standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to support working with team members across different spectrum, leading discussions, meetings, and customer presentations.
- Experience with approaches and architecture concepts like ODS, master data management, slowly changing dimensions, and data governance
- Industry knowledge and experience, including current industry trends and challenges
- Hands on experience modeling for data warehouse projects and solutions, and a desire to implementing new technologies and methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing assigned tasks. Ability to work in a time critical environment and prioritize work load effectively