Opportunity to work on a large, long term, program that we implement as small innovative teams. This arrangement offers teammates the maximum opportunity for contribution, and exchange of solutions and technologies.
- The program collaboratively creates mission critical software applications for its users, with whom we coordinate heavily for design and development to ensure we bring the right product to make our users efficient and effective in the execution of their mission.
- SEs on this program experience the opportunity to lead or support SE activities across the systems engineering life cycle including architecture development, requirements development, CONOP development, documentation generation, design reviews, test, integration, training, and maintenance support.
- You will support software design and provide iterative testing for development activities in support of new application development, use test driven and iterative methodologies, and work with teammates to maintain our team's seven year track record of on schedule deliveries.
- Systems Engineers are expected to have excellent technical expertise, to be highly self-directed and motivated, and collaborate respectfully with their teammates, always keeping user mission first.
- You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
- You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
- You will join a team with a culture of team before self, and sharing information amongst teammates and management team
How far you go in the organization is up to your goals and performance!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Systems Engineer, Lead will:
- Provide support to test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline.
- Support and participate in new development efforts starting with requirements analysis and design.
- Leverage prior experience with configuration management practices and development support.
- During the development phase provide support to a technical solution compliant with the design and interface definitions.
- Candidates must be highly self-motivated individuals who can understand technical concepts, have excellent communication skills, and able and willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (systems engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, or related field) and 7-9 years of related experience
- Expertise with systems engineering processes
- Experience supporting iterative, agile, and/or test based development
- Experience developing requirements
- Experience developing procedures and testing software
- Experience of end-to-end test procedure development and software testing
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
- Experience collaborating with users for design input
- Experience developing design documentation
- Experience developing interface documentation
- Experience creating/ editing documentation such as CONOP, Verification Test Matrices
- Experience creating training plan, training materials, and providing training
- Experience with both Object Oriented and Function Programming approaches
- Experience with security accreditation activities
- Experience in network operations, filter changes
- Experience with relational, noSQL, and file based storage products
- Experience with configuration management processes and tools
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Security+ or CISSP certified
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certified
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) certified