Under general supervision, coordinates and implements communications projects. Based out of our Baltimore office, the Media Coordinator is an important member of our team interacting with media, billing and production departments on a daily basis. The candidate will perform a variety of tasks to support the success of media and advertising campaigns. A qualified candidate will have:
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Work experience in an environment requiring simultaneous management of multiple projects
- Ability to adhere to assigned deadlines
- Work well with a team, as well as individually
- Assist in execution of advertising programs.
- Responsible for tracking creative assets, making sure they reflect client standards and meet production deadlines.
- Responsible for reconciliation of media invoices.
- Gather data and statistics detailing performance tracking for developing reports.
- Maintains relationships and favorable communication with vendors.
- Address customer issues and make recommendations for solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or comparable preferred
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent, and three to four years of related experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen