CACI NSS has an excellent opportunity for experienced, self-directed, All Source Analysts with a focus on Cyber Analysis. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) CONUS based organization at National Capital Region/Maryland.
The successful candidate will be experienced in providing assistance in developing processes and procedures designed to facilitate CNO criminal and counterintelligence media and technical information analysis support to USCYBERCOM components, the USCYBERCOM staff and Commander.
- IN2 Must possess active TS/SCI w/poly clearance
- Bachelor or masters degree with 4+ years of intelligence analysis experience, or Specialized training and 4+ years intelligence analysis experience, or Equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- Proficiency with the following:
- Analyzing ongoing Information Assurance/Computer Network Defense related activities and make recommendations from an LE/CI perspective for Commander, USCYBERCOM to protect the DOD GIG.
- Conducting Indications and Warning (I&W) analysis to proactively identify potential threats against DoD, US Gov, and US Allied networks.
- Maintaining visibility of non-DoD cyber events occurring both within U.S. government systems and internationally to identify possible relationships to current and available intelligence.
- Providing criminal and counterintelligence media analysis assessments and computer threat analysis from an LE/CI perspective and
- Providing CI requirements management expertise to facilitate the acquisition and dissemination of information required to formulate CI analysis, and assist in LE/CI and USCYBERCOM operations.
- Maintaining communications with Law Enforcement Counterintellgince (LE/CI) representatives at USCYBERCOM Service components, Combatant Commands, Military Services, parent headquarters, Dept of Homeland Security/National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC), and DIA/J2/JCS to identify changes in the cyber environment.
- Producing special reports and assessments related to specific cyber incidents and trends as required.
- Maintaining cognizance of overall LE/CI trends, analysis and operations related to computer network defense within the DoD and national level communities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.