CACI is seeking a Turkish Social Media Engagement Specialist and Turkish Media Analyst to serve on the team of U.S. Central Command's Regional Media Specialists as a Turkish linguist, social media specialist, media analyst and cultural advisor.
- Monitor and engage on Turkish social media outlets such as forums, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Track key regional media outlets to provide political-military information and advice to USCENTCOM by writing media analysis reports and roll-ups on a daily basis
- Provide cultural advice to ensure proper context of communication plans, messages and talking points
- Analyze and assess key events in the assigned area of responsibility based on knowledge of cultural context and recommend strategic responses.
- Track penetration and resonance of quotes, and statements to measure effectiveness of themes and messages.
- Manage and update U.S. Central Command's Turkish social media (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Translate news articles and engagements from English to Turkish and vice versa.
- Active SECRET clearance
- U.S. citizen
- Native Turkish speaker
- Complete example social media posting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and at least 3 years' relevant experience or 6 to 8 years' relevant experience without a degree
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet research and social media experience
- Master's Degree preferred
- Experience as a cultural advisor
- Experience and/or training in public affairs, public relations, corporate communication or marketing
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of U.S. military operations
- TS/SCI preferred
US-Macdill Afb-FL-TAMPA-ST. PETERSBURG