CACI is currently looking to hire multiple Functional Specialists/Advisors to join our growing team in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency's (NGA) Analytic Capabilities Portfolio. We are looking for individuals that have a least 7 years of experience to SME level.
- Develop and Implement new analytic methodologies.
- Develop and facilitate analytic modeling.
- Understanding of Structured Observation Management (SOM), Object based Production (OBP) and Activity Based Intelligence (ABI)
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team or independently with individuals at all levels.
- Experience in a distinct functional or cross-functional business area. Experience may be broad-based crossing multiple markets (i.e., government, industry) and may also include relevant/associated certifications and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices.
- Experience in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and NGA.
- Knowledge of issues facing NGA, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense.
- Knowledge of NGA, functions, products and technologies.
- Must demonstrate strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Plans and leads contract sub tasks/projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field and a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.