With wide range of knowledge develops and presents complex training programs for our customer and in-house employees.
- Based on identified needs, develops outline of training program and reviews with appropriate management personnel.
- Conducts training programs on complex topics and designs and develops training program elements/modules.
- Tests trainees to measure their learning progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training presentations.
- Based on this evaluation, modifies training for future sessions as necessary.
- Provides guidance and direction to less experienced trainers utilizing areas of expertise and training skills.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 12-15 years of related experience. Can substitute four additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in course delivery and instructing
- Demonstrated experience designing lessons, crafting lesson plans/instructor guides to incorporate adult learning principles and all essential elements for instruction
- Demonstrated experience to include but not limited to IT networking, mobile and desktop operating systems (IOS, android, Windows, Linux)
- Computer programming and scripting languages
- Information technology security products
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within the Intel field
- 3 years experience in course development and instruction, to include preparation of technical training courses using multiple methods of learning to include, but not limited to lecture, facilitated discussion, hands-on
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.