CACI is currently looking to hire multiple Functional Specialists/Advisors to join our growing team in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency's (NGA) GEOINT Services Office. We are looking for individuals that have a least 7 years of experience to SME level.
- Support efforts that enable NGA to accelerate implementation of the agency's Vision of GEOINT online, on-demand.
- Specialized expertise in content and data management, to include metadata tagging and the Smart Data Framework.
- Experience in online delivery of content.
- Experience with training and course design, including development, delivery and presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team or independently with individuals at all levels.
- Experience in a distinct functional or cross-functional business area. Experience may be broad-based crossing multiple markets (i.e., government, industry) and may also include relevant/associated certifications and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices.
- Experience in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and NGA.
- Knowledge of issues facing NGA, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense.
- Knowledge of NGA, functions, products and technologies.
- Must demonstrate strong data gathering and analytical skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field and a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.