CACI has an immediate opening for a Risk and Accreditation subject matter expert to support a Government client's program management. The candidate will provide recommendations concerning safeguarding of information systems with a focus on risk analysis and compliance with Federal policies for Information Assurance (IA). The candidate will support risk assessments for Information systems and provide authorization recommendations including but not limited to: interim authority to test (IATT), approval to proceed (ATP), authority to connect (ATC), and authority to operate (ATO).
- Provide guidance for securing information systems, and support information security assessments
- Review, maintain, and ensure all Assessments and Authorizations (A&A) documentation to include System Security Plans (SSP)
- Ensure security testing and evaluations are completed and documented
- Ensure IA assessments and authorization tasks and solutions are collaborated with all necessary offices
- Consult and coordinate with Intelligence Community and DoD entities to respond to authorization issues
- Provide direct support as a technical representative for ensuring security is integrated throughout the lifecycle of systems and residual risk is acceptable
- Provide expert assistance, technical documentation, and white papers
- Collect and report Security Metrics
- Conduct FISMA security inspections and provide evaluations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
- Must be able to obtain 8570 certification Level 3 within 6 months of starting
- Experience using XACTA
- Experience within the Intelligence Community
- Strong understanding of DCID 6/3, ICD 503, and FISMA
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.