CACI is currently looking to hire multiple corporate Communications Specialist s to join our growing team in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency's (NGA) Office of Analytic Content and Design Center. We are looking for individuals that have a least 7 years of experience to SME level.
- Work with analytic authors and technical and publishing specialists to develop and process geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) products.
- Provide a full range of support in the production and dissemination of finished geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) products, specifically, working with analytic customers (authors) to determine the appropriate reporting mechanism for conveying GEOINT to NGA's external customers
- Identify inconsistencies in products between overall classification, portion marks, and dissemination level, ensure declassification data is correct, consult with author to verify and fix.
- Editing intelligence documents, and managing the production of NGA GEOINT products.
- Professional-level facility on PC platforms with electronic publishing applications-”Microsoft Office Suite, QuarkXpress, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat and structured authoring software Adobe FrameMaker + SGML
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Familiarity with basic print-based and web-based design principles
- Experience with providing strategic communications support or speechwriting.
- Knowledge of issues facing NGA, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense.
- Knowledge of NGA, functions, products and technologies.
- Must demonstrate strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Plans and leads contract sub tasks/projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Certificate and/or bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience within related field and a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.