CACI is currently looking to hire multiple Planning, Policy, and Business Analysts to join our growing National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Expeditionary Operations Team. We are looking for individuals that have at least 7 years of experience to SME level.
- Plan, deploy, and sustain GEOINT capabilities for military and civilian expeditionary and crisis operations.
- Formulate, analyze and/resolve plans, policy and business issues.
- Experience as a primary author of mission and vision statements, policy or requirements statements or documents.
- Experience developing and authoring Concept of Operations (CONOPS).
- Joint Office / Chief of Staff experience
- Knowledge of issues facing NGA, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense.
- Knowledge of NGA, functions, products and technologies.
- Must demonstrate strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Plans and leads contract sub tasks/projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field and a minimum of 11 years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.