Experience as a Network Security Engineer, or in the Cyber Security field or as a hands-on penetration tester
Motivated self-starter with an analytical focus, problem solving skills, time management skills, and a passion for computer, network, or cyber security.
Self-motivated and actively seeks to enhance the group through knowledge sharing
Strong understanding of network/cyber security, penetration testing, and industry best security practices as they apply to computers and networks.
Hands on experience with common scripting/programming languages to automate tasks and/or parse data. (c++, BASH, Python, Power Shell, & Regex)
Significant experience working in a command line environment with multiples Oss
Experience working with system architects, developers, and system engineering to ensure security considerations are part of system design
Experience and ability to research the latest security developments in the relevant operating systems to identify organizational impact
Bachelor's degreee or equivalent and minimum of 5 years experience.
A deep understanding of the following:
- Operating systems, networking protocols, and system administration of Linux systems
- Thorough understanding of the TCP/IP networking model and knowledge of the OSI model as it pertains to security
- Experience performing analysis of log files from a variety of sources, to include individual host logs, network traffic logs,
firewall logs, and IPS logs - Significant experience with packet analysis using Wireshark or another tool
Must have experience with one of the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of information security discipline via industry certification such as: OSCP, SSCP, GIAC (Security Track) OR - Significant experience working in Linux and hands recent experience with Linux network security tools (i.e. Metasploit,
BurepSuite, nmap, IPTables and SELinux, etc.)
Experience monitoring threats via a SIEM console (LogRhythm/Splunk preferred)
Experience conducting incident response to include; research and identification of attack vector, malware mitigation and removal, and documentation of event.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.