Company Name: BIT Systems
Position Summary: Analyze and exploit data produced by new sensor platform to create SIGINT and Multi-INT products fulfilling customer tasking. Assist customers in developing strategies that provide answers to intelligence questions. Collaborate with 24/7 operators to develop CONOPS for applying sensor capabilities and software processing tools. Identify gaps in procedures or capabilities and collaborate with small team of Systems Engineers and Software Developers to create new processes and tools.
- Perform data exploitation, analysis, production and distribution of SIGINT and Multi-INT products
- Collaborate with mission customers to develop operational requirements tailored to answer their intelligence needs, translate the requirements into tasking requests
- Collaborate with small team of Systems Engineers, Developers, and Operators to identify gaps and requirements that can be addressed through new or modified tools and procedures created through agile or spiral development processes
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of software and Verification and Validation of sensor and processing outputs
- Support the development, implementation, and monitoring of metrics to gauge performance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
- BS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics *OR* equivalent formal training in signal analysis (e.g., MESAP graduate, 451 course, etc-¦)
- Experience with signal data exploitation, analysis, production and distribution of results
- Experience developing and managing customer requirements
- Knowledge of performing User Acceptance Testing
- Experience performing digital signal processing and analysis
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with GEOINT
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.