CACI is looking for Business Analysts specializing in Healthcare domain specifically Beneficiary, Provider, Health Plans and Healthcare Organizations data domains. The ideal candidate has significant experience in analyzing and capturing business and system requirements in support of Federal Healthcare organizations such as Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Health and Human Services (HHS) or commercial health insurance companies.
- Documents, reviews and edits Healthcare related business requirements, business rules, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Prepares Source to Target Mapping Documents, System Design Documents, System User Guides, Operations Manuals and Interface Control Documents in coordination with developers.
- Understands and identifies cross functional business area impacts and coordinates across business areas and teams to ensure issues and requirements are thoroughly defined.
- Reviews and edits technical documentation to ensure clear, concise and well-organized documents are produced for the target audience.
- Provides data analysis and reporting to support project requirements and analysis of data.
- Interacts with internal and external Stakeholders including Business Owners, development teams, testers, etc.
- Works closely with the test team to ensure that the requirements are implemented and tested as they are written.
- Creates and presents presentations to the client as well as other Stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 7-9 years of experience in Healthcare related projects
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies
- General Subject Matter Expertise in Medicare/Medicaid, Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace or commercial health insurance.
- Knowledge of HHS/CMS Environment is a definite plus