Under immediate supervision, assists in performing maintenance of site/field equipment and associated wiring, removal of equipment, and aids in the movement or installation of equipment associated with trouble reports at the customer site. Repairs or adjusts equipment at the customer or company site and performs routine maintenance. Work is closely checked.
- Serves as member of installation team and assists with wide variety of basic activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing electrical/electronic/mechanical equipment.
- Aids in the installation of various types of electrical, electronic and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
- Responsible for some maintenance, repairs of equipment at the customer/company site.
- Understands and interprets basic schematics, charts, service manuals and parts diagrams. Applies limited technical knowledge of electronic principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and assist in solving problems.
- Works closely with others regarding scheduling and general technical requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. U.S. Citizen with Secret Clearance.
2. Possess minimum 5 years' experience in at least one of the following areas of expertise:
- Construction security surveillance,
- Industrial or Government security involving counterintelligence,
- construction quality assurance,
- or hands on supervisory construction experience.
Physical demands may vary depending on the work location. Ability to stand; walk; stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must be able to communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. May need to meet manufacturer's weight requirements for all equipment used. Required to sit at times; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. Travel my be required.
KR-Camp Humphreys-41-KOREA, REPUBLIC OF