We are seeking a BizTalk developer with experience in the design and development of medium-to-large scale BizTalk solutions. Additionally, the developer will represent and promote BizTalk during the project technology selection process, and troubleshoot BizTalk solutions in a production environment.
- Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, building and unit testing, quality assurance, system test and implementation in accordance with the IT development life cycle
- Analyze requirements, design, build and test system components or amendments
- Be prepared to carry out business analysis tasks to ensure that the development/change meets user requirements and expectations
- Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable ongoing support of systems
- Always conform to documentation, coding and quality standards as defined
- Communicate with internal and external customers, supervisors and management using clear, user-friendly terminology
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree and five to seven years of related experience.
- Must hold an active Secret clearance
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience using BizTalk 2009/2010 and newer
- Experience creating message schemas and mapping message transformations
- Experience with WCF adapters
- Experience with SOAP web services
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL including stored procedure creation
- Experience with Internet Information Server (IIS) -“ hosting/configuring web services, application pools, etc.
- Experience configuring and installing BizTalk Server and SQL Server
- Experience troubleshooting BizTalk Server through Admin Console
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design principles and design patterns
- Detailed-oriented, problem-solving skills
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.