Make a Difference!
Ticom Geomatics, a CACI Company, is looking for talented Software Engineering Test professionals that are excited about using the latest technologies available to test and validate critical data analysis and alerting capabilities for the dynamic US intelligence community. Answer the call to serve and join a highly talented engineering team delivering solutions for intelligence community needs. As the threats against our nation and world increase, we need your expertise to apply industry tools and products to meet these challenges. We need the best test engineers who are self-directed and motivated, collaborate respectfully with their teammates, and always keep the user mission first. We have a long track record delivering critical applications on-time and on-schedule. You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success. You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates who will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part. This environment provides an unparalleled opportunity to row and advance. Choose us, and make delivering meaningful, innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career.
Offices for this opportunity are in Austin, TX. For those outside of the Austin area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
We believe in a healthy home/work balance; we offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will advise project teams of unique test requirements and complex test program requirements. You will provide guidance to team personnel on test procedure development, test execution, and report generation. You will perform complex test operations to meet program requirements. You will provide inputs to program schedules and budgets for test tasks that support the program requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and/or assist in the development of test plans.
- Configure hardware, operating environments, and software as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Create, maintain, and execute tests to ensure the quality of the products developed.
- Develop maintainable test case automation using Linux shells and various scripting languages to more efficiently discover functional regression, prove system durability, and reduce test time without reducing coverage.
- Report problems and issues in the bug tracking database.
- Review and evaluate complex test specifications, test cases, and test results. Suggest corrective actions where possible, and implement corrective action within test methods, cases, and scripts as needed.
- Review customer requirements and specifications to ensure that tests will confirm that these are satisfied.
- Work with customers, vendors, and various company departments to resolve issues and provide test support.
- Provide feedback to test leads to improve existing software and hardware engineering processes used by the test team or to create new ones.
- Provide guidance to more junior engineers and possibly serve as a team lead on specific projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Requires 4-6 years' experience with an interpreted scripting language (Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working within a Linux environment
- US Citizenship is required along with the ability to secure and retain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Must be willing to take and complete a CI polygraph
- Experience with compiled languages (Java, C++)
- Experience with off-the-shelf automation tools (Junit, Selenium, AutoIt)
- 8570 certification completed or in progress
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc. in Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. TGI is an industry leader in Interoperable Mission Ready Geolocation and ISR Systems and Services. We develop large scale enterprise ISR systems and QRCs that utilize Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) and other techniques for Precision Geolocation. We provide full End-to-End Mission and Life Cycle Support for our products. Our systems leverage commercial, industry, and Government standards for affordable, flexible, and rapid development.
See more on Ticom Geomatics and our other positions http://careers.caci.com/page/show/TGIJobs