CACI has an immediate opening for a Navy Senior Logistics Analyst to support Naval Fleet Logistics(NFL) Program efforts to support Aviation Maintenance at COMNAVAIRLANT N423A, Norfolk, VA
- Work independently to conduct in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis using AMSRR and DECKPLATE systems.
- Disseminate daily reports fleet wide using AMSRR program and updating the AMSRR program with current navy configuration and deployments.
- Prepare deliverables in the form of graphs, and slide presentations for various echelon staff personnel.
- Provide root cause analysis and recommendations in response to current readiness metrics.
-Develop solutions and provide recommendations for AMSRR system enhancements .
-Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in a Business Administration, Management or related business discipline in lieu of a degree, eight years of experience in a combination of Navy and logistics and AIS's management is acceptable.
-Must have a minimum of 5-7 years (8 years is preferred) of experience in a combination of Navy logistics and Navy logistics AIS's management.
-Must have 5-7 years of related experience utilizing OIMA NALCOMIS, OOMA, AMSRR, and DECKPLATE
-Must have a current DOD Secret clearance or higher, US Citizenship Required.
-The Ideal candidate would be a former Naval Aviation Maintenance officer or chief.
- Demonstrates proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Power point
- Program administration and oversight experience
- Staff level fleet experience preferred
- O&I-level experience
-Technical/software requirements analysis.
- Familiarity with the following: ILSMS/VECTOR, DRRS-IN, APDF/WSPD, AIRRS, MACCRAT, AFAST, Cost War Room,
ICRL, AV3M, Monthly CR CFT Products, TRW's, Webflis/One Touch, IDB, OFRP.CNAFINST 3510 standards and Navy
and marine aviation org structure.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.