BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and monitoring systems for DoD customer from inception to support to operations.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools in support of DoD customer.
- Engineer will support the full life cycle new systems development in a fast paced customer focused environment.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Support IT systems development from requirements to system delivery with a focus on security documentation and progressing systems through the ICD503 lifecycle.
- Focus on system standup, test plan, and scripting of automated test procedures.
- Provide support to initial and ongoing certification and accreditation activities for a standalone and cloud-based systems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
- TS/SCI with CI poly required
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
- Two years of related experience in DCID 6/3, 503, and RMF process preferred
- Linux System knowledge with general knowledge of automated scripting.
- Python/Perl/C knowledge desired.
- Fundamental understanding of network design and packet structure preferred
- Security+ or CISSP strongly preferred
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.