Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of complex software programs to enhance an operating system. Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software operating systems for the organizations products.
- Identifies system requirements for operations and security, and work with other engineers and staff to develop designs and integrate components. Performs system designs, developments and product verification testing on power, control systems, software, hardware, and equipment.
- Develops the operations, management, integration & security requirements. Develops and documents system architecture, including relevant user cases. Develops security procedures for design reviews, and for operational monitoring, recording, and responding to security events.
- Develops the client/company operations & system integration plan including end-to-end scenarios including schedules and budgets.
- Develops verification plans based on requirements and architecture documents. Defines operations, security and integration tool requirements to allow users to evaluate and analyze their network resources for performance and scalability in test-bed and modeled environments.
- Provides technical direction and oversees integration and prototype development efforts.
- Develops models for future architectural enhancements to system hardware.
- Provides technical leadership in operations, security, and integration for the client network. Leads technical tests, deployments and support projects.
- Manages installation, maintenance and support of complex technical infrastructures, hardware, and system software components. Manages and tunes platforms to ensure expected availability and performance levels are achieved. Responsible for the instructing, assigning, and overseeing the performance of less experienced software systems engineers.
- Coordinates the activities of the software engineering department with other sections of the corporations information systems operation.
- Provides team leadership to less experienced systems engineers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
MCSE or Industry related certification
Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related (large-scale information system architecture) experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
US-National Harbor-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN