"Newly Awarded Multi-million dollar prime 5 year language contract now Hiring "
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a Korean Cryptologic Language Training Developer at Ft. Meade, MD.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop language materials/ content to mirror language analyst tasks and update existing materials to meet language training requirements;
- Use blended learning techniques which may include a combination of eLearning tools, video and audio exercises, readings, case studies, and demonstrations of required skills through work related tasks in accordance with Government guidance;
- Clarify and document customer operational requirements, training objectives and language level of materials;
- Assist in the prioritization of requirements for training development;
- Research and leverage classified and unclassified domain-specific language resources for relevant, authentic language content; develop training materials to include transcription, translation, and analysis of operational, task-based exercises;
- Collaborate with language instructors and other Government and Contractor developers in the design, development and documentation of language and domain -“specific training materials;
- Employ technology, Adobe C5S, Adobe Premier in developing training materials for language learning that combines blended delivery modes such as online, distance, asynchronous eLearning technology and self -“paced instructions;
- Collaborate with SIGINT Operations technical experts as well as other Government and Contractor instructors and developers to obtain and develop language materials;
- Develop practical evaluations to test the student's mastery of the learning and/or performance objectives;
- Identify and recommend learning applications and tools that enhance training delivery; and
- Team with other Government and contract language instructors and developers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
*Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph;
- B.A./B.S. Degree in language, Areas Studies, Education ,Education Technology, ISD or other directly related discipline.
- A speaker with native capability in reading, listening and speaking in the standard form of the language to be taught and a minimum ILR proficiency level 2 in reading, writing, speaking, listening in English OR a speaker with native capability in English and a minimum ILR proficiency level 3 in reading and listening in the standard form of the language to be taught. Skill levels must be documented within the last 3 years.
- Minimum five (5) years experience, shall include:
- Three (3) years SIGINT or Intelligence Community experience as a language analyst.
- Two (2) years experience, within the last six (6) years, of applied practical experience developing, documenting and /or updating basic, intermediate, and advanced language training materials following the principles of ISD.
- In lieu of the relevant Bachelor's Degree ; four (4) additional years of applied, practical experience in the language education, instructional design or language analysis fields for a total of nine (9) years work experience may be substituted.
- One (1) year experience typing, using English and appropriate foreign language fonts, keyboards, and computer software.
- One (1) year experience, within the last four (4) years in the synchronous and asynchronous instructional systems design and in the development of skills-based instruction to adults to include using web-based or distance learning teaching technologies,( e.g., Centra, Blackboard , Question mark, Sum Total).
- Two years experience in ISD.
- 1 year experience using digital audio tools such as Audacity or Sound Forge.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.