CACI has a great opportunity for a TS/SCI cleared VTC Specialist in support to our client at the Pentagon, VA.
4+ years of related functional and or technical experience in support of video teleconferencing (VTC) systems such as CISCO Tandberg. Trained in Defense Information System Network Video Services and Telepresence. Possess a
fundamental understanding of key IT technologies and troubleshooting
methodologies. Must be fluent in multiple tele-connect protocols (bridges, point-to-point, etc)
Supports and maintains VTC devices and related technology equipment and IT assets to include installation, configuration, diagnosis, repair, movement, relocation, upgrade, and replacement. This includes everything from large,
multi-function suites to the desktop personal VTC systems. Troubleshoots problem areas and performs onsite or in-house service, repair, and installation Provides technical support in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported problems. Is proficient in scheduling and reserving video conferences, reserving conference rooms. Has demonstrated proficiency in delivering -œGold Star- level customer service in a high-tempo, high-demand environment. Excellent communication skills are a must. Willing to work flexible hours from time to time as needed.
- Schedule a variety of VTC appointments using a variety of tools and methods of connectivity.
- Provide technical support for computers and associated networks.
- Install, troubleshoot, service, and repair video conferencing equipment and components, cables, connectors and peripherals on a variety of network configurations. Strength in personal computer troubleshooting skills, a plus.
- Install and maintain baseline VTC system configurations.
- Connect personal computers and peripherals to co-exist with VTC equipment on existing networks.
- Maintain network diagrams and connectivity records.
- Maintain trouble logs.
- Instruct users in the use of personal computers and briefing equipment in a variety of conference room settings.
- Perform vulnerability remediation as directed to maintain secure networks.
- TS/SCI government clearance
- DOD 8570 IAT 2 compliance
- CISCO-Tandberg related certifications a plus
- 4+ years of applicable IT experience involving networks, communications, video conferencing topologies and equipment, and their specialized applications
- 1-2 years of Helpdesk experience or customer support experience, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and complex electronic systems as associated with video conferencing and computer/ network related issues
- Ability to accurately recall policies and procedures
- Can demonstrate knowledge/experience in using the video conferencing tools such as Defense Messaging System (DMS), Tandberg Management System (TMS), and related CISCO products.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must enjoy assisting people in need of technical assistance
- Ability to multitask
- Familiarity with Remedy ticketing system, a plus
- Familiarity with, and can use Microsoft Windows productivity software (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) to accomplish daily tasks
- General technical experience in the setup, operation, and troubleshooting of an IT environment
- Possess good communication and customer support skills
- Ability to work in high visibility, fast-paced, high-demand environment while maintaining decorum is a must.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to obtain a government driver's license
- HS degree required, higher degree desired
ITILv3 Foundations, A+, MCDST and/or HDI-HDM Customer Service Representative Certification