Company Name: BIT Systems, a CACI company.
Come join CACI's exciting and cutting-edge Cyber Capabilities and Development Division (C2D2) as we push the envelope to enable our nation's cyberspace operations! As a Cyber Capabilities Infrastructure Systems Engineer, you will design, develop, integrate, and maintain complex IT solutions consisting of both Open Source and Commercial Off the Shelf software components to provide the physical infrastructure and software platforms from to enable our C2D2 developers to -œdo things for reasons-.
In CACI's Cyber Capabilities and Development Division (C2D2), there isn't a day that goes by where you won't be challenged and have the opportunity to grow in an environment of innovation and fun! Although CACI is a mid-sized company with nearly 19,000 employees, C2D2 operates like an agile independent small business, developing and executing on long-term projects as well as Quick Reaction Capability development; rapid acquisition; and short-term deliverables. We approach our Clients as mission partners and focus on mission-oriented capabilities that deliver tip-of-the-spear capability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate within a team to independently spearhead individual efforts.
- Network and systems architecture, design, implementation and deployment across multiple security levels and both internal and government networks.
- Serve as a troubleshooter on complex IT problems and acts as a high-level escalation point
- Assist the team in defining strategic technology direction for solutions
- Perform complex engineering, design, implementation and maintenance tasks.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance; participates in design reviews; validates technology approach and associated work products.
- Capture technical and business requirements and define technology solutions; create the conceptual, logical and physical design of the solution to ensure appropriate technology is acquired and implemented.
- Responsible for ensuring design meets team and customer requirements; ensure this success throughout the design, implementation, integration, test and acceptance phases of the networks operational life cycle.
- Remain informed of new technical developments and cyber trends in the industry.
- Work with team members, on-site consultants, partners, companies, third parties, and clients to define, develop and deploy technology solutions
- Assist and/or lead the creation of documentation such as system design documentation, topology diagrams, and interface specifications
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar area of study with 7-9 years of relevant experience or 14+ years of relevant experience
- Must possess at least one Engineer or Architect level certification in systems, security, or software development (CISSP, AWS, Microsoft, Red Hat, CompTIA, other).
- Red Hat, Microsoft, and CompTIA, ISC2, and other relevant certifications strongly desired
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory
- Strong familiarity with headless Linux servers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of virtualization technology fundamentals.
- Demonstrated proficiency in core routing, switching, and firewalls a significant plus.
- Ability to serve as member of a small but robust technical team
- Capable of working with and supporting end users with varying levels of technical competence.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Willingness to thrive in a dynamic environment while working with many different technology areas.
- The ability to routinely lift up to 50 lbs from the floor to chest height, then lower it to the ground again, is required.
- The ability to routinely kneel/crawl on the floor to cable/de-cable computers underneath desks is required.
- US Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Security Clearance is required. No clearance is required to apply
- Willingness to participate in and pass a Counter-Intelligence scope (CI) Polygraph is required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree and seven to nine years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.