CACI is seeking a Secret cleared Jr. PC Desktop Support position located at Fort Bragg, NC.
The right candidate provides technical support and has experience with: Remedy AR System (user/technician experience)Blackberry devices (Bold,
Z10, Playbook) Cisco VOIP Phones (configuration, troubleshooting) Cisco/Tandberg VTC devices (desktop or suites, basic operation).
In addition you should have experience in:
- desktop administration (HelpDesk a plus)
- working with Microsoft Active Directory working with DameWare or other windows remote admin tools
- Experience with Windows 10 (troubleshooting, configuration, administration) w/ Microsoft Office 2010 (MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Experience with Printer devices (setup, troubleshooting) working with desktop PC hardware General understanding of Networking
- This position requires to lift/move equipment up to 40 lbs for equipment relocations
- fully adjudicated Secret clearance
- DOD 8570 IAT 2 compliance (Sec+, equivalent or higher cert, enrolled in CE)
- addtl Computing certification required
- 2+ Years experience in above listed field
- Associates degree required, higher degree desired