Opportunity to work on a large, long term, program that we implement as small innovative teams. This arrangement will offer teammates the maximum opportunity for contribution, and exchange of solutions and technologies.
The program collaboratively creates mission critical software applications for its users, whom we coordinate with heavily for design and development to ensure we bring the right product to make our users efficient and effective in the execution of their mission.
You will provide expertise in software design and development initiatives in support of new application development, use test driven and iterative methodologies, and work with teammates to maintain our team's track record of on time and on schedule deliveries.
Developers are expected to have excellent technical expertise, to be highly self-directed and motivated, and collaborate respectfully with their teammates, always keeping user mission first.
You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
You can expect to work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
- Culture of sharing information amongst teammates and management team
- Culture of team before self
- Provide strategic goals, development and/or implementation of innovative products/processes/standards.
- Significantly improve process/practices
- Communicate with executive leadership and other high level contributors
- Provide subject matter expertise in new development starting with requirements analysis and design.
- Leverage expertise during the development phase provide technical solutions compliant with the design and interface definitions.
- Own the team efforts to test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline coordinating with other SMEs and Program Leadership.
- Utilize expert level experience of technical concepts, have exceptional communication skills, and are able and willing to collaborate, mentor, and lead on technical items with the larger team.
- Must have subject mater expertise expertise with good development and configuration management practices and have previous development experience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
- 10 plus years Java development
- Experience with Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Experience with Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC)
- Experience implementing PKI based authentication
- Current DHS EOD, Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with Kerberos
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with JBoss web server
- Current DHS EOD, Active TS/SCI Clearance
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.