CACI is looking for full-time Accountant -“ Level II to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a full-time Accountant level II, a typical day might include the following:
- Accounting work includes more complex analysis and reconciliation of financial information to include, but not limited to, financial statements, general ledgers, trend reports, etc. to identify and resolve discrepancies. A broader range of expertise and analysis is performed.
- Monitors finance systems to ensure accurate entries are made by users, identifies errors and discrepancies, and recommends corrective actions to users as needed.
- Reviews financial activity and expenses as needed in support of financial statements.
- Analyzes and tests systems that interface with the accounting system to ensure the integrity of accounting data.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Two years progressively responsible related experience.
- Strong written communication skills to compose and deliver highly technical responses to senior management and customers' inquiries and concerns.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance procedures to ensure data integrity and timeliness of the data.
- Analytical ability to identify problems and issues related to financial data.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field with at least 24 accounting credit hours (may include business law or auditing).