CACI International, Inc. is seeking an experienced GIS Analyst with a broad skillset who is motivated to help manage and support a Geographic Information System (GIS) program called -œGeoBase- at military installations throughout the Pacific. The position is located at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam in Honolulu Hawaii. The position is in support of a 5-year contract which began on July 1, 2016. This recruitment will be used to fill an immediate opening on our contract.
The position will be a part of a GIS program management office (PMO) whose primary duties are developing and implementing GIS program initiatives and supporting a distributed team of other GIS Analysts. Primary duties include project management, leading GIS initiatives, troubleshooting, ArcGIS Server configuration, Oracle Database support, data quality evaluation, data development, and requirements gathering. The position will focus on evolving the support we provide to the logistics and planning community for military operations. The position will have solid experience with GIS, be self-motivated and capable of carrying out tasks from start to finish, collect requirements from those not familiar with GIS, lead data quality initiatives and manage geodatabases. This position has potential for occasional travel throughout Japan, Korea, Alaska, and other US locations. This position requires TS/SCI and because of long lead times to obtain that clearance, the clearance must be active.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in a related field
- 5+ years of related experience
- Expert in GIS data management
- Understanding of ArcGIS Server and related web technologies.
- Ability to see projects to completion.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Current or willingness to obtain CompTIA's Security+ certification.
- Current US DOD TS/SCI security clearance (Required).
- Self-motivated and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Desire to live in Hawaii.
- M.S. degree in a scientific, technical, or analytical discipline
- Experience using, configuring, and administering Esri's ArcGIS desktop and server solutions (ArcSDE, ArcGIS Server, ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcToolbox)
- Previous experience supporting the Air Force or other military organization.
- Experience providing formal and informal technical training.
- Experience with the US Air Force GeoBase Program.
- Knowledge of ESRI's data reviewer and topology
- Knowledge of Spatial Data Standards for Facilities Infrastructure and Environment
US-Hickam Air Force Base-HI-HONOLULU