CACI is looking for a Travel Accounting Assistant to join our Travel team. As an Travel Accounting Assistant, you will assist the Corporate Accounting and Travel teams with multiple responsibilities to support our business portfolio.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic environment with room for career growth, we would like to hear from you!
- Enter and analyze data in automated systems using a general understanding of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Expense report processing
- Check and verify transactions to ensure consistency and accuracy of accounting documents.
- Identify discrepancies and determine alternative courses of action, if needed.
- Classify and/or code transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Input accounting data for tracking, manipulation, and reporting purposes.
- Research accounting records
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience
- Costpoint experience a plus.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.