Under general direction, performs assessment, preparation, and implementation of environments and change control activities for medium size complex tasks. Assists in developing briefs and status reports.
Assists with analyzing changes of product design to determine the effect on the end product design and function and determines and prepares documentation necessary for change. Assists with developing and documenting new documentation control and configuration management business processes to support system and equipment life cycles. Responsible for performing administrative duties in an office environment. Creates spreadsheets, presentations, reports, and documents using a variety of software as needed. Maintains configuration management databases and conducts audits. Coordinates with customers to determine a process for change reporting. Reviews released engineering change data and changes documenting activities to ensure adherence to configuration management procedures and policies. Attends and participates in CM meetings and assists in facilitating control and review board meetings to include preparation of agendas, handouts, and minutes. Prepares for and participates in program kickoff meetings, team meetings, production meetings, audits and other customer meetings, as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related work experience.
- Develop and establish configuration management plans and processes for Technical Data Package (TDP) and Technical Manual (TM) sets for UH-60 L/M/V TDPs and TMs to ensure accurate document and product configuration
- Establish baselines for the development of installation/maintenance/troubleshooting procedures.
- Track historical lifecycle of Configuration Items
- Maintains Configuration Management data bases for operational visibility and measurement purposes
- Ensures that master drawing files and history files are accurate and current, and that effective control is maintained over drawings and other document records.
- Audit TDP and TM modifications against baseline configuration reports and drawings
- Support change management by routing problem reports, change requests, and change notifications
- Lead change review meetings and participate in configuration control boards
- Collect CM-related metrics and generate weekly reports
- Generate weekly meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Organize program deliverables using collaboration software and CM tools
Requirements - General
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excellent communications skills to interface with customers and peers
- Proficiency with computer systems, SQL databases, SharePoint, and Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of MIL-HDBK-61A and/or MIL-STD-3046 and other standard industry CM practices
- Excellent organizational skills
- Current DoD SECRET security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited 4 year university.
- A valid driver's license.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-Wall-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO