CACI is seeking a team leader who is passionate about the craft of delivering high quality solutions to our mission focused customers in the DOJ Executive Office for US Attorneys in Washington D.C. The team is looking for a new member to work with them to identify and implement creative solutions which drive the team towards a more automated operations environment. This position will lead a medium sized team of highly skilled Linux, database administrators and WebLogic administrators supporting a complex infrastructure which is comprised of Oracle solutions including Business Intelligence, WebLogic, Oracle 12c. The ideal candidate would love new challenges, thrives on solving problems, eager to learn, have great communication skills and a proven track record in DevOps. The DevOps engineer candidate must have experience implementing continuous integration deployment solutions across the full spectrum of DevOps in support of deployments for solutions including java web applications, application servers, database servers and the supporting OS in RHEL 6.
Key technical skills include;
- Strong background in managing infrastructure projects including security remediation on OS, database and application tiers
- Experience implementing best practices in infrastructure management (STIG compliance, infrastructure baselines, VM templates,etc)
- Strong understanding and experience with implementing standardized methods for patching, provisioning storage and managing user privileges
- Experience with implementing automation tools in support of infrastructure support with a focus on deployment automation tools such as Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- A working understanding of the components of web based Java applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 12 to 15 years of related experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing large backend projects like database or application upgrades.
- Several years of experience managing teams of senior technical resources
- High level of comfort with complex systems including Weblogic, VMWare, RedHat, Oracle and load balanced solutions
- Familiarity with application components, software application concepts, including systems integration and data transfers
- Tier 3 application support management experience
- Adept at writing clear and concise briefings
- A positive attitude and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working on site for government clients
- Experience interacting with senior government officials
- Candidate must also be able to favorably complete a DOJ Background Investigation, therefore US Citizen is required.
PMP certification is desired but not required.
- A proven track record in ensuring application availability according to organizational SLAs
- Experience estimating task durations and delivering high quality results on time.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Experience managing
- P-SQL query writing skills and familiarity with key tenants of databases.