CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for an Information Assurance Specialist at the Joint Base Anacostia Bolling (JBAB), Washington DC. This positions supports the Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office (AFRCO), the Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition Special Programs Division (SAF/AQL), and US Air Force combat and sustainment activities. This position is responsible for ensuring all deliverables meet schedule and quality standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Participates in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards related to information security, privacy and incident response.
- Maintain network and standalone servers, workstations, network access
- Analyze and troubleshoot system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance
- Prepare system for operational use and support operational tests
- Remediate AIS vulnerabilities and implement countermeasures as directed
- Ensure AIS and network nodes are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with security policies and practices
- Perform VTC System administration, scheduling, & configuration as needed
- Provide networks direct client support
- Perform account creations, modifications, & deletions
- Provide direct multi-level Help Desk support & troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Perform Hardware/Software System Configuration, upgrades and modifications
- Provide desktop and laptop configuration and support
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DOD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 1 or 2.
- Special Access Program (SAP) experience. Experience on similar types of programs may be used in lieu of SAP experience, contingent upon customer approval.
- Proficient in ConWrite preferred
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Active and valid Driver's License
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/ 2016 Server, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016, and Microsoft Windows 7/10 operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military, civilian, and contractor personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) productivity software
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to work under aggressive schedules with demanding performance requirements
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS
- Ability to successfully complete a Government Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CI Poly)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.