CACI serves the U.S. government to include the uniformed services, veterans, and citizens by accelerating the transformation of healthcare through the application of new healthcare strategies and technology. We are currently seeking a Lead Software Developer to lead and integrated development team supporting a highly visible Defense Health Agency program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the software and web service development needed to upgrade legacy applications and systems to address technical debt, poor performance issues and scalability challenges as well as provide sustainment support for various applications.
- This shall include assistance in developing and implementing a data interoperability architecture/design/migration plan
- Candidate should be highly motivated and willing to take ownership for team's successful design, development, and maintenance.
- The Candidate must be able capable of leading a technically driven and diverse group of individuals towards planned deliverables and milestones.
- Must be able to clearly and confidently communicate program directives, roadmaps, goals, challenges, and successes with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Requires bachelor's degree and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Development experience in a Service Oriented Architecture solution with some or all of the following technologies:
- JBOSS Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Web service development experience
- JSON, JAXB, XSLT, XML, WSDL, Enterprise Java development, Jackson, MAVEN
- Strong written and verbal communication and team participation skills.
- Experience with Agile Scrum software development methodologies.
- Full life cycle software development skills, including design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Must have either an Active Secret clearance or Active Public Trust clearance.
- Previous development team leadership is highly desirable
- Experience in Web service design, implementation, and testing.
- Prior experience with BEA Web Logic Tuxedo, Oracle 11g; WebLogic - JMS, EJB, and Web Services.
- Knowledge of Web Service Interoperability, WS standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions during architectural meetings.
- Experience with health care specific data models a plus.