CACI is looking for a full-time Finance Administrator -“ Level II to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives.
This contract offers a diversity of labor categories, job types, and locations with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a, full-time Finance Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Finance Administrators perform a range of routine financial transactions generally in the areas of accounts payable, payroll, and travel.
- Review and analyze various, less complex General Ledger accounts and update information to ensure accuracy.
- Under direction, establishes commitments and obligations and periodically revalidates them within established guidelines and procedures.
- Researches financial regulations and data within financial systems to resolve standard financial problems and issues.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Minimum three (3) years of experience performing financial records processing and financial records management.
- Strong interpersonal skills; oral and written.
- Experience and capabilities using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
- Ability to interact with customers effectively in resolving routine problems.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent