CACI has an exciting and immediate opportunity for a Systems Engineer to support the USAF Network Operations Security Center (NOSC). This opportunity serves as the customer on-site Tier 3 support at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina.
- It requires you to have a strong technical background, but also great communication skills to interface with the client, military, and NOSC users.
- You will perform the following Job Duties: Engineering, Installing, maintaining, configuring and optimizing Microsoft PC and Server Operating Systems, to include, Windows 7, Windows 10 Server 2008, Server 2012 and future operating systems.
- Integrate and apply third-party software/applications with Microsoft OS. Understand AD principles at forest and domain levels, and apply these principles at various levels for of the AD tree, including containers, and leaf objects.
- Apply and troubleshoot Group Policies Objects (GPO) in an AD environment.
- Apply applicable security measures to properly safeguard government systems operating Microsoft OS. Configure Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS), Dynamic and Integrated Domain Name Service (DNS), and Active Directory principles.
- Configure and maintain DNS and BIND domain name services on both UNIX and Microsoft platforms
- DoD Secret Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance prior to starting)..
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in the field and/or a Bachelor's Degree
- MCSE Certification
- Security+ CE
- Deployable to the Southwest Asian Theater -25%
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team lead/member of small teams functioning as a subject matter expert
- Knowledge of MS Operating Systems (Windows 7/10 and Server 2008/2012) and MS Office products
- Knowledge of basic networking Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, DNS
- Knowledge of DoD, Air Force, and local base instructions governing military networks at the enterprise level
- Understanding of the function of Certificate Authority (CA), Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), and LEAP server PKI technologies used to support the enterprise
US-Shaw Air Force Base-SC-COLUMBIA